Time - the limiting factor in your work
Do these challenges sound familiar?
It cannot, however, create exciting content with a short life cycle, even though this provides added value for your learners.
Weaker or stronger learners are not sufficiently challenged or supported because there is no time to create good adaptive content.
Creating content for small target groups or niche topics is uneconomical. Which is a shame, because you could really stand out here.
Artificial intelligence gives you faster project execution, more efficient course creation, and more time for the important tasks.
Support with the authoring process
So you can focus on what really matters
KI-KAI - Knowledgeworker’s artificial intelligence solution - provides effective support during the authoring stage of eLearning course production by relieving you of time-consuming, repetitive tasks and implementing them itself in seconds. It helps streamline your processes so you have more time for the things that make your work truly valuable. KI-KAI provides you with templates and ideas that you can enrich with your expertise and turn into a successful final product.
Available at any time directly in the editor
Put your time-consuming tasks in reliable hands
- Creation of content structures, quizzes and texts
- Content design with high-quality AI-generated imagery
- Internationalization of your content
- Transformation of PDF and PPTX files into e-learning courses
KAI - the smart AI helper
eLearning authors have been waiting for this update
Quality over quantity! KI-KAI can help you create valuable and engaging learning content. Use the concentrated power of generative AI, all bundled into a practical helper to assist you with your day-to-day eLearning role. Create the first prototype up to 90% faster and the finished eLearning product up to 50% faster.
Use these powerful features
Convert existing files to eLearning courses
KI-KAI converts your old materials such as PDFs and PowerPoints into vivid eLearning courses.
Get coherent structures
KI-KAI gives structure to your content and develops a coherent flow for your course.
Create compelling text content
KI-KAI provides you with excellent text suggestions to suit your needs, which you then simply have to fine-tune.
Ask the right questions
KI-KAI generates multiple-choice questions based on your subject matter.
Create amazing graphics, photos, and illustrations
KI-KAI generates high-quality photos, graphics and illustrations to match your ideas.
Internationalize your content
KI-KAI takes care of the translation of your content with just a few clicks.
Small investment - huge profit
With KI-KAI, you can create eLearning courses faster and with less stress, save valuable time and use your resources wisely.
- Bring new, previously unrealizable eLearning projects to life
- Leave time-consuming and repetitive tasks to the AI
- Take advantage of outstanding visual content
- Establish unprecedented global reach
- Use your newfound free time for the human aspect of your work
- Reduce stress and pressure on your authoring team
- 30 days free of charge*
*then EUR 360 per registered user/year or EUR 960 per concurrent user/year
Frequently asked questions about KAI
All you need to know
Knowledgeworker integrates artificial intelligence with the assistant KAI directly into the authoring processes. KAI supports:
- Creation of outlines for e-learning courses,
- Generation of texts,
- Generation of suitable images,
- Creation of questions and
- Translation of learning content.
The decision of whether to use all or only selected assistant functions is up to you.
Knowledgeworker utilizes third-party services ("AI services") to provide AI assistant functions. Certain information needs to be transmitted to these AI services for them to perform their functions. For example, the text in the source language is transmitted to an AI translation service to generate a text in the target language. In this section, you will learn about the information that is transmitted to the AI services.
Text and image generation
To generate a course structure in Knowledgeworker, the title and description of the course are transmitted.
For generating appropriate text snippets in the Knowledgeworker Create editor, a chat view is available. All messages in the chat are transmitted to the AI service. The responses are stored exclusively in Knowledgeworker Create and only if they have been actively incorporated into the content.
For generating an image, only the author's description for the intended image is transmitted. The image is stored exclusively in Knowledgeworker, not in the AI service.
This means that you always have the independent decision-making power regarding which data you transmit and which you do not. The integrated AI services in Knowledgeworker ensure that the transmitted data is not used for training the respective AI. However, you should avoid transmitting confidential information to the AI services.
Transformation of Existing Content (e.g., PowerPoint)
If you want to automatically create courses based on existing content, first upload a document, e.g., a PowerPoint file or a PDF document. This document is then transmitted in text form to an AI service to create course titles, descriptions, outlines, and texts for your course.
By selecting the source documents, you determine on your own responsibility which content is transmitted to the AI service. As with text and image generation, the AI services integrated into Knowledgeworker ensure that the transmitted data is not used for training the respective AI. However, you should not send confidentially classified information in documents to the AI services.
When using the integrated AI translation, the content to be translated is fully transmitted to the translation service in the source language. We have a contractual agreement with the AI service that the transmitted data will not be stored or used for training the AI. Additionally, we have an order processing agreement with the AI service in case the transmitted content contains personal data.
There is no transmission of personal data to the AI services since the requests to the AI services are sent exclusively by Knowledgeworker, not directly or on behalf of the user. This does not apply if the author directly includes personal data in the request (prompt).
In general, we recommend enabling authors to use the integrated AI-based assistant functions in Knowledgeworker, as this ensures better protection of both personal data and transmitted information compared to independent use of various tools by your authors. Additionally, the workflow is significantly more efficient since content does not need to be copied between different external tools.
Security measures of the currently used services
The AI functionalities are generally self-explanatory, so no training is required for their application.
However, we recommend sensitizing your authors to the responsible use of the AI assistants before granting access to them.
- Confidential data such as product descriptions, customer data, or any other company internal information should not be entered into the chat fields for text generation (prompts).
- AI services use models whose data only covers a limited period of time. Information can therefore be outdated. Current developments or events are not represented.
- AI-generated content is based on statistical probabilities. Although they have now reached a relatively good quality, one should never blindly rely on their accuracy.
- AI services can also generate discriminatory, defamatory, or misleading content as the algorithms incorporate societal biases (cultural, racial, religious, ideological biases) into their models.
- The issue of copyright for AI-generated content is still under discussion. AI services generate texts and images based on the information they have been trained on. It is therefore possible that the AI reproduces protected symbols, existing text structures, slightly modified text excerpts, or even quotations. Authors should individually assess whether certain texts contain copyrighted parts.